|Only you can make the change you want to see!|
All Registered Players are reminded that any such player may stand for the elections as long as:
- A member club nominates the Registered Player on the prescribed form, and
- The Nomination Form has been submitted to MSSA on or before 1 November 2016, and
- The Registered Player is fully-paid-up for the 2015/2016 year as at the date of nomination, and
- The club nominating the Registered Player has paid its affiliation fees on or before 1 November 2016.
The positions up for election are (3 year terms):
- 1st Vice-President (in charge of development)
- 2nd vice-president (in charge of umpiring)
- Board gaming representative
- Card gaming representative
- eSports representative
- National Schools Director
- Women's desk
- Legal adviser
- Representative for gamers who are differently abled
- General Secretary
- 3rd Vice President (in charge of events)
- Figure gaming representative
- Player's representative
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- KwaZulu Natal
- Northern Cape
- North West
- Western Cape
Thus the 2016 elections will be more than interesting.
Never before have so many positions become available at the same time.
There is no doubt that the committee has worked well over the past number of years, and it will indeed be interesting to again see democracy at work.