- Children (SABC Children).
- Comedy (Good4U).
- Documentaries (Afridocs).
- Entertainment (Africa365, 265MaxTV).
- Education (BrainBoosters, Mindset Africa, Prof Matthew Lester TV, SABC Education, Spark4U, VTC,).
- eSports (OPTV, Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA)).
- Fashion (Fleur),
- Lifestyle & Culture (Africa4U, AfrikTales).
- Movies (Nolly4U).
- Music (Mafrik).
- News (tNews4U, Al Jazeera, Deutsche Welle English, Deutsche Welle Arabic, Deutsche Welle German, eNCA (not in RSA), France24 English, France 24 French, France24 Arabic, TV5 Monde (not in RSA), Voice of America (VOA), TRT World, TRT Arabic).
- Politics (Democracy4U).
- Public Affairs (BetterLife4U, Health4U).
- Shopping (VerimarkTV).
- Sports (AfricaSport4U, Mandinka, WildTVAfrica).
- Religion (Hope Africa, Elev8).
- Travel (AfricanHolidays4U).
- French – France 24, TV5 Monde.
- Arabic – Deutsche Welle, France 24, TRT.
- German - Deutsche Welle.
- Over 16,6 million screen views
- Over 3,3 million sessions
- Over 85,7% returning users.
- Technology Top 100 Innovation award (2015;
- Finalist in the MTN App of the Year Awards (2015);
- Frost & Sullivan South African Video-On-Demand Customer Value Leadership Award (2015);
- Best African App appsafrica Innovation Awards (2015);
- Technology Top 100 2016 Emerging Enterprise Finalists in 3 categories including Excellence in Management of Innovation; Sustainability and Department of Science & Technology Director General Award for Overall Excellence;
- Breakthrough Brand 2016 - Interbrand (global) / Facebook
- In 2015, Tuluntulu was selected by Unilever Foundry 50 as one of the top 50 start-ups in the world.
Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA), founded in 1985, is a non-profit association and is affiliated to the Confederation of African Esports, the Fédération du Jeu de Dames, the International e-Sports Federation, and the International Wargames Federation. MSSA is the largest member based gaming organisation in South Africa and delivers national teams to international competitions on an annual basis.
For more information, please contact:
Cell: 073 593 9451