The draft Calendar of Events takes into account the events, and changes thereto, as requested by the member clubs.
The draft calendar is then worked upon by the Management Board and the member clubs in order to have a final document that is presented to the membership att the Annual General Meeting in December of each year.
It is at such Annual General Meeting that the Calendar of Events is finally approved.
Thus, it is that time off the year when all member clubs are invited to have their say.
The format of the Calendar of Events is as follows:
2017 Calendar of events
22 Elm St, Klerksdorp
- International events still need to be included.
- Inter-Provincial events need to be included
- Inter-Regional events need to be included
- Club events need to be included
- Regional Championships need to be included.
- Free State is moved to earlier in the year.
- National Team Trials still need to be included