Such official game title is TEKKEN 7 published by the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
IESF’s 10th Esports World Championships will mark the fifth time TEKKEN has been selected as an official title (2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, and 2018). The final world champion of TEKKEN 7 at the 9th Esports World Championship was taken by the Philippines, which contributed to the overall standing board, making Philippines to finish 2nd place overall.
Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) has previously participated in all the world championships in which TEKKEN was an official title with the following players having represented South Africa:
- 2012 - Lyrene Kühn (Knights Mind Sports Club)
- 2013 - Lyrene Kühn (Knights Mind Sports Club)
- 2014 - Morizane Boyes (BNKR)
- 2017 - Alasdair Donaldson (Knights Mind Sports Club)
IESF is in the process of selecting other official titles and shall announce them as soon as all negotiations are completed with the relevant stake-holders.
Other articles about IESF's 10th World Championships are:
- IESF Announces Second Game Title for 10th Esports World Championship
- IESF Announces Counter-Strike: GO as an Official Game Title for 10th Esports World Championship
- IESF announces the venue for its 10th World Championships.