|People who have served as President of MSSA:|
Top row: Colin Webster (1985 to 2013), Simphiwe Maphumulo (2014 to 2016)
Bottom row: Morizane Boyes (2017 to June 2018), Amanda Pakade (June 2018 to present)
At such AGM, the members of MSSA shall be voting in new office-bearers. Among the positions that will be up for grabs are those of President, three Vice-President, and Esports Representative. The remainder of the Management Board (10 positions) will be determined at the next two AGM's.
This of course allows a number of Registered Players the unique opportunity of standing for, and being elected onto MSSA's Management Board where they will be able to influence the day-to-day running of MSSA itself.
Not only will new office-bearers be elected into office, but, at such AGM, member clubs shall be able to consider and decide on the following:
- To consider and deal with any notices of motion to amend the Constitution.
- To consider and deal with any notices of motion to amend the Regulations.
- To consider applications for affiliation.
- Approve of the Calendar of Events.
- Decide on the esports game titles to be played at MSSA's 2019 Provincial and National Championships.
In fact, MSSA is so open to new members, that since 1985, MSSA has never turned away a single member.