Friday 25 October 2019

MSSA's membership base continues to grow.

I-Village Academy intends to develop the next generation of innovators.

Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA), South Africa's largest membership based body for esports has just become even larger by accepting I-VILLAGE DIGITAL ACADEMY into membership.

I-Village Academy is the Centre of Excellence (CoE) that develops next generation of digital pioneers who will contribute to the evolution and development of an inclusive South African digital economy.

I-Village Academy intends to develop the next generation of innovators that will contribute in solving problems through developing technology solutions that will impact the delivery of services and contribute to the growth of the South African digital economy. I-Village Academy programs are designed to inspire young people's interest and engagement in science and technology, and to motivate them to pursue education and career opportunities in STEM fields. 

According to Mr Mpho Tladi – Director – I-village Academy, "“The I-village programs focus on creating an environment for students to gain the same value from esports as a student does from traditional sports. Our key focus is the development of leadership, teamwork skills and experiential learning opportunities for students that want to take the next step towards success and we are really excited to be part of Mind Sport of South Africa, as this will ensure that we achieve our objective to connect students interest in esports to sportsmanship, entrepreneurship, and STEM interests and we believe that through our affiliation with MSSA we can help more students thrive, gain a passion for STEM-related careers, and grow into great citizens of our society”.

Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) welcomes I-Village Academy into membership, and Amanda Pakade (MSSA President) stated, "I am sure that I-Village Academy will
have a long and fruitful association with MSSA.
You can reach I-Village Academy through their platforms, being:

Twitter: @ivillagenpc
Facebook: @ivillageNPC
Email: info@i-village.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment