|Dr. Janine Brand (left) seen here at Hong Kong International airport, attended attended IESF's Global Executive Esports Summit in Busan, South Korea.|
Since then, only four other Registered Players have held the position of Womens' Desk even though it is one of the most vital of all positions on the Management Board.
Recently Dr. Janine Brand most recently held the position, but due to her term of office ending, the position is now vacant.
The four who have held the position are:
- Dr. Janine Brand (Valhalla)
- Blair Hamberger (VexxedPhoenix)
- Morizane Boyes (VexxedPhoenix)
- Ledile Tshwane (University of Johannesburg)
- Ruth Davey (Maritzburg Christian School)
The incumbent must be a female, and must be concerned with promoting the rights of women and ensuring that all decisions, rules, and regulations conform with gender equity.
Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) is totally committed to enforcing, and promoting, gender equity at all levels.
It is therefore not surprising that MSSA has a female president, that MSSA has clauses within its constitution enforcing gender equity, and that it is the only National Federation in IESF that has had female athletes in its national team every year since 2011.
Thus, this is not a position for 'shrinking violets', this is a position for those with passion, dedication, and commitment.
Any Registered Player wishing to stand for the position, must apply on or before 15 February 2019 to email@example.com.
- Ensuring gender equity in esports.
- MSSA celebrates its women who have earned Protea Colours.
- Why schools and universities should invest in esports.
- Entry fees for Provincial and National Championships
- How school clubs affiliate for the 2020 season.
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- The various events held by Mind Sports South Africa.
- Why schools and universities should invest in esports
- New National Team Selection Criteria
- Selecting the national Protea teams for Mind Sports South Africa.
- The road to Eilat