|Namibian Electronic Sports Association squares up against Mind Sports South Africa.|
DotA 2 has already been selected as an official title for such world championships.
Through the IESF's online test matches, South Africa is able to test the team against worthy adversaries. The European teams of course, are able to attend many more tournaments than what cash-strapped South Africans can, and thus develop their teams to apparently unassailable heights.
Both nations are thus enthusiastically rushing forward to this clash.
The Test Match will be held on Saturday, 25 April 2020 from 17H00.
With esports being recognised as a fully recognised sport by both SASCOC and the government, gaming is now taken more seriously than ever before. Already gaming has been included into the Asian Games by the Asian Olympic Committee.
Test matches between South Africa and Namibia are always entertaining with a great deal of honour on the line.
- Revised 2020 Calendar of events - National Team Trials
- Results of MSSA's 10th Annual Online Championships for High Schools
- Results of MSSA's Western Cape Online Provincial Championships.
- Results: MSSA's 11th Provincial Online Championships
- New National Team Selection Criteria
- Selecting the national Protea teams for Mind Sports South Africa.
- Qualifiers: Clash Royale
- Qualifiers: Counter-Strike: GO
- Qualifiers: Dota 2
- Qualifiers: League of Legends
- Qualifiers: Pro Evolution Soccer
- The road to Eilat
- IESF announces first three titles for 12th World Championships
- Rankings: Clash Royale rankings
- Rankings: Counter-Strike: GO rankings.
- Rankings: DotA 2 rankings
- Rankings: FIFA '20.
- Rankings: League of Legends rankings.
- Rankings: Paladins
- Rankings: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (PES) rankings
- Rankings: Street Fighter V rankings
- Rankings: Tekken 7 rankings