|It is expected that Blake Govender (Oakhill School) will be playing in order tomaintain his spot in the Protea Team.|
|Shooter||CS GO||PC,||16||5 v 5|
|Paladins||PC/console||12||5 v 5|
|Sport||FIFA ‘20||PC||3||1 v 1|
|PES 2020||PS 4||3||1 v 1|
|MOBA||Dota 2||PC||12||5 v 5|
|League of Legends||PC||12||5 v 5|
|Clash Royale||Mobile||12||1 v 1|
|VainGlory||Tablet/cell||12||3 v 3|
|Fighting||Street Fighter V||Console||12||1 v 1|
|Card||HearthStone||Mobile||7||1 v 1|
- If less than six players, the championship shall be a Round Robin Championship
- If 6 to 10 players the championship shall be four rounds as played to the Swiss System
- If 11 to 30 players the championship shall be five rounds as played to the Swiss System
- Any player/team who is a Registered Player affiliated to a school affiliated to MSSA may enter through such school club.
- Entry is R35.00 per Registered Player.
- Only fully-paid-up Registered Players may participate in this event.
- Entries need to be submitted by no later than Wednesday, 5 February 2019.
- To register, the Educator-in-charge must complete the Google Drive document. The entry form may be found on Google Drive. Educators are to download the entry form, completed the downloaded form, and e-mail it to Mind Sports South Afica. The link for such form is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M07rv0ER9jqE25IqMNZqGlsUPqJaE_X2/edit#gid=1844490715
- MEN: The top three places (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)).
- WOMEN: The top three places (1st, 2nd, and 3rd))
Please note that the medals shall be awarded to the players at the next LAN championship in which such team/player enters and participates.
- School Provincial Colours: All Players that win all of their Matches at a Provincial Championship will earn School Provincial Colours. All Players who score within the top 50% in a specific Period at a any two (or more) Provincial Championships, and who also score within the top 50% at a National Championship in the same period and in the same year, will earn School Provincial Colours.
- 8 February 2020
- The first round will start at 10H00. Players shall be given 60 minutes to complete each round.
- Players must all be on-line at 9H00.
- The awarding of school provincial colours;
- The awarding of medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for both men and women;
- The ability to qualify for National Team Trials.
- The MSSA shall decide who may shout-cast the games.
- Anybody wishing to be appointed as a Shout-Caster must apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why schools and universities should invest in esports.
- How school clubs affiliate for the 2020 season.