No less than 47 nations worldwide will gather in Seoul, Korea, to compete in three official titles, representing their country and passion for esports.
As usual Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) has entered a team which shall participate in all three game titles being offered by IESF.
The game titles offered are:
- DOTA 2 (Team Title) - 21 Nations
- eFootball PES 2020 (Individual Title) - 33 Nations
- Tekken 7 (Individual Title) - 34 Nations
IESF's 11th Esports World Championship shall be held through December 11th -15th, and is the largest international esports tournament where athletes represent their country.
Seoul, South Korea, is playing host to IESF's 11th Esports World Championships and IESF is confident that all esports athletes from around the world shall enjoy the event.
For more information on IESF's 11th Esports World Championship - Seoul, please visit https://www.ie-sf.org/tournaments/.
- Tekken 7 player selected for IESF’s 11th Esports World Championships
- Oakhill Schools' Blake Govender is off to Korea.
- MSSA names its DOTA 2 team for 11th Esports World Championships.
- NATIONAL PRIDE IS AT STAKE!
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- PES 2020 selected as an Official Title For 11TH ESPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019