|Under Amanda Pakade's presidency, enormous changes have been effected to further streamline MSSA.|
The reason for such overhaul was to take into account MSSA's greater international commitments, its desire to ensure that the best possible Registered Players are selected for teams, and to remove the Selection Committee from political interference.
Under the new rules, the chairperson of such committee shall be the Executive Officer assigned to oversee the National Team Managers and assign duties to such. Currently there is not an Executive Officer for this position, and MSSA has already advertised the position on 16 December 2018.
- previous experience as a selector,
- previous international experience as a player or involvement with competitive gaming,
- Hearken to the call.
- Changes to the Selection Committee.
- So you wanna be a Selector?
- The new national team selection criteria.