|Mind Sports South Africa's Jason Batzofin (foreground) is IESF’s retiring Players’ Commission Chairman|
Details of the date and time of the election:
- Date: 13 December 2019
- Time: 8H30
- Venue: VSG Arena
Those eligible to be elected are:
- Retiring Players’ Commission members who have made themselves available,
- Nominees as nominated by the various National Federation’s Players’ Representatives, and
- Any Player participating in the World Championships,willing to stand for election, should there not be sufficient nominations made by the National Federation’s Players’ Representatives.
National Federation’s Players’ Representatives have until the close of business (KST) on 11 December 2019 to submit their nominations to email@example.com.
All athletes’ are reminded that gender equity shall be enforced and that 50% of the six person
commission shall be female on this commission that does not allow more than one representative per
Only National Federation’s Players’ Representatives, or his/her nominee, are allowed to vote.
This is a vital position that requires athletes who are dedicated and committed to ensuring a better
environment for all athletes.
IESF President, Colin Webster, stated, “IESF is proud of the contribution made by the members of the inaugural commission. All members worked well during their term of office and have created a
culture within the commission that will ensure that all esports athletes are protected.”
All athletes interested in participating in this exciting endeavour are urged to contact Jason Batzofin
- Facebook Group Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/331951380921285/.
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org (CC Email to email@example.com)
- Discord Group- https://discord.gg/thHXAVm
Post a Comment