|Amanda Pakade, MSSA President (second on the right), and Johan van Breda, MSSA Team Manager (on the extreme right) pose with Israeli Esports Federation's officials after the announcement of IESF's 2020 host.|
The announcement caught many off-guard.
The 2012 host is none other than the resort town of Eilat in Israel.
Eilat is a southern Israeli port and resort town on the Red Sea, near Jordan. Its beaches are noted for their calm waters, like Dolphin Reef, where the aquatic mammals are often spotted. Known for snorkeling and diving, Coral Beach Nature Reserve has buoy-marked underwater trails among fish-filled reefs. Nearby Coral World Underwater Observatory Marine Park has a glass-enclosed observation center submerged offshore.
IESF officials have alreaddy inspected the venue, and are more than satisfied that Maccabiah in conjunction with Israeli Esports Federation will deliver the best-to-date World Championships.
Israel has already guaranteed that all are welcome and that all shall have safe entry.
Mind sports South Africa (MSSA) is already gearing itself to deliver a team to Eilat.
MSSA has always delivered a full team to every single World Championships, and there is no reason why 2020 will be any different.
Off course the game titles have not yet been announced, and MSSA is confident that it will be able to field a team in every game title selected.
Thus the race is on to Eilat. Who will make it into the team?
The chips are down, and now it is up to the personal dedication, determination, and efforts of those who have the will to make it
- Tekken 7 player selected for IESF’s 11th Esports World Championships
- Oakhill Schools' Blake Govender is off to Korea.
- MSSA names its DOTA 2 team for 11th Esports World Championships.
- NATIONAL PRIDE IS AT STAKE!
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- PES 2020 selected as an Official Title For 11TH ESPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019