|Charlize Seremak (HTS Sasolburg) will represent South Africa at IESF's 11th World Championships.|
Her standard of play in 2018 saw Charlize be selected for the National Squad in 2018 and then graduate to the National Protea Team that played against Namibia in the same year.
It is therefore, no surprise, that Charlize has been selected to represent South Africa at IESF’s 11th Esports World Championships. IESF’s 11th Esports World Championships is the largest international esports tournament where athletes represent the 56 member nations.
IESF’s 11th Esports World Championship shall be held in Seoul, South Korea, from 11th to 15th December, 2019.
MSSA is confident that Charlize will give of her best and do South Africa proud. Also read:
- NATIONAL PRIDE IS AT STAKE!
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- GEES 2019 to be held in Busan, Korea, 29 to 31 August 2019
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE TO CONNECT WITH ESPORTS
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019
- PES 2020 selected as an Official Title For 11TH ESPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- MSSA names its DOTA 2 team for 11th Esports World Championships.