|Administrators representing all IESF's federations know the importance of the annual Ordinary General Meeting.|
IESF's OGM is always held during IESF's World Championships as every member national federation has its representatives president. With every NF being represented at IESF's OGM, forward thinking NF's are able to conclude aagreements with their counterparts in order to meet their own members needs.
It is at the OGM that IESF's Board reports back to the NF's and plots the way forward for the next year.
With IESF Board members being elected in for three-year (3) terms, IESF's 2019 OGM is vitally important as a new Board will be returned.
Each member national federation is only able to nominate one person for election. The Board consists of six persons being the President, Vice-President, and four other Board members. The President is elected separately, and then the elections are then held four the other five Board members. Once all have been elected, then the Board sits and elects the Vice-President from the five other Board members who were elected.
Those standing for election are:
It will indeed be interesting to see who makes it onto the Board. Each candidate comes with a very special skill set, and all are tried-and-tested administrators within their home countries.
- ONLY ONE NOMINATION RECEIVED FOR IESF’S PRESIDENCY.
- THE NOMINEES FOR THE BOARD ARE IN:
- Tekken 7 player selected for IESF’s 11th Esports World Championships.
- NATIONAL PRIDE IS AT STAKE!
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- GEES 2019 to be held in Busan, Korea, 29 to 31 August 2019
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE TO CONNECT WITH ESPORTS
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019
- PES 2020 selected as an Official Title For 11TH ESPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- MSSA names its DOTA 2 team for 11th Esports World Championships.