The six titles to be played at IESF's 2022 World Esports Championships being Counter-Strike: GO, DoTA 2, eFootballTM series, Mobile Legends, PUBG Mobile, and Tekken 7.
With International Esports Federation (IESF) having revealed the six game titles that will be featured in the 2022 World Esports Championships to be held in Bali from 27 November to 9 December 2022, Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA), the world's oldest national federation, has been spurred into action. MSSA shall enter a National Protea Team for each title into the African Continental event in the hope that all such teams qualify for the finals to be held in Bali. This means that the Management Board is hard at work to adjust the title line-up at all of MSSA's Provincial and national Championships. This does mean that some of the less popular game titles will be removed from the list of titles to be played in favour of those as hosted in IESF’s flagship event with Bali, Indonesia.
Member clubs are thus entreated to utilize all the different events under MSSA's control (Ladder, Derby, Regional, and National Championships) to get their teams to qualify for the National Team Trials to be held this year.
- 2022 Calendar of Events
- Affiliation: Private Clubs
- Affiliation - Schools
- Events: Western Cape Online Provincial Championships - 26 February 2022
- IESF: Bali Confirmed as Host of the 2022 World Esports Championships Finals
- IESF: Six Game Titles for IESF's 2022 World Esports Championships
- Notices - Transfer season
- Titles - esports: High School Championships
- Titles - esports: Premier Championships
- Titles - esports: Student Championships
Post a Comment