|Simphiwe Maphumulo - MSSA President|
2. Since school club's are part of the school, all monies must be handled by the school.
3. Fill in the following paperwork:
- The Advice form – which also states the fees
- Registration Forms for the Educator-in-Charge.
6. Send MSSA the following information (via fax or e-mail):
- Proof of payment of all fees
- The completed Advice Form
- All completed registration forms
8. Await acknowledgement of application from MSSA, after which the club is registered
9. Determine if any of your club’s members wish to serve as MSSA officials on any of the MSSA committees. If so, please contact MSSA to determine which positions are available and to acquire the appropriate forms.