|The speakers include Charmaine Crooks and Dr. Janine Brandt.|
Esports Sustainability is divided into two sub sectors, Health and Sustainability. Speakers for the respective sectors are as follows:
SUBJECT - Esports : Mutually beneficial or equally detrimental?
- SPEAKER - Janine Brandt, National Department of Health (Govn), Medical Doctor
SUBJECT - How esports can support physical and mental well being
- SPEAKERS - Colin Webster, IESF, President
- Tramayne Monaghan, Tencent, Chief Innovation Officer
- Janine Brandt, National Department of Health (Govn), Medical Doctor
- David Hedlund, St. John’s University, Associate Professor
SUBJECT - Win-win strategy and synergy creations between various esports stakeholders
- SPEAKER - Cheol Hag Kim, Korea e-Sports Association, Secretary General
SUBJECT - Defining & Standardizing to reach a consensus for esports terminology
- SPEAKERS - Cheol Hag Kim, Korea e-Sports Association, Secretary General
- SungChul Byun, THE MATCH LAB, CEO
- Magnus Jonsson, IESF, Board Member
- Koen Schobber, IESF Player’s Committee, Member
- Nicholas Khoo, SCOGA, Chairman
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE TO CONNECT WITH ESPORTS
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- GEES 2019 to be held in Busan, Korea, 29 to 31 August 2019
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019
- Excitement abounds as GEES draws nearer.
- Dr. Janine Brandt steps forward to promote gender equality in gaming.