|Scenes from 2018 school events.|
Many of South Africa's top players who have represented South African Protea teams in international competition have come through the ranks at such South African Schools' National Championships.
MSSA is proud of its reputation of promoting youth in its national teams, and as a result, most of MSSA's teams that have represented South Africa have had a component of players that were learners who were still in High School.
Thus it should be noted that such South African Schools' National Championships not only counts towards players earning Provincial and National Colours, but also counts towards MSSA's selection process.
All gamers are reminded that MSSA's South African Schools' National Championships are an open championship. In other words any registered player, who is currently a registered learner, is entitled to enter the championship – no matter where they live.
For additional information, please contact MSSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details are as follows:
- Board gaming: https://esportscommentator.blogspot.com/2019/05/board-games-mssas-annual-s-school.html
- Esports: https://esportscommentator.blogspot.com/2019/05/esports-mssas-annual-south-african.html
- Wargaming: https://esportscommentator.blogspot.com/2019/05/wargames-mssas-annual-south-african.html
- Entry date: 31 May 2019.
- 201915 & 16 June
- Accommodation: Please telephone the school to see if there is accommodation available at (016) 976 0470.
Member clubs must enter their teams/players by downloading the entry form on Googe Drive and submitting it to email@example.com. The entry form may be found on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VEYdTjmTj6FvqNDftSz9QdAYsiOiRaaI7EUY_rKxDUI/edit#gid=0
- Ensuring gender equity in esports.
- MSSA celebrates its women who have earned Protea Colours.
- Why schools and universities should invest in esports.
- New National Team Selection Criteria
- 2019 Calendar of Events
- Important notice: MSSA drops the esports title 'Fortnite' from its provincial and national events.