|Esports Development Through Promoting and Funding Academic Esports Research|
The 2nd Esports Academic Seminar will be held adjacently with the 4th Global Esports Executive Summit (GEES) as a parallel program on August 30th, 2019. Most recent esports academic research will be shared with the public to support the enhancement and sustainability of esports
Esports Academic Seminar was introduced during GEES 2018 by IESF, announcing its vision of the Global Esports R&D Center to support Esports researches through the Academic Research Center. (Reference: https://www.ie-sf.org/news/iesf-launches-global-esports-rdcentre-for-further-esports-development/).
Upcoming Esports Academic Seminar will once again be held in Busan in 2019. Further detailed information for the Seminar will be announced in the following days.
(Reference: 2018 Research topics)
(The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Eposrts Governance in East Asia
Je Seok Lee
(University of California, Irvine)
Understanding & Enriching Esports
(Esports research at UC Irvine)
(University on New Haven)
Esports Risk Management
(University of Salford)
Esports and Equality
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- GEES 2019 to be held in Busan, Korea, 29 to 31 August 2019
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- Tekken 7 selected as Official Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019
Post a Comment