|Official logo of the 11th Esports World Championship Seoul 2019|
The logo symbolizes the progressive passion and clean esports environment and community in Korea. The tower (Seoul “N” Tower) glowing blue (meaning the air will be clean the following day), symbolizes the bright future of esports and also portrays the vision of IESF which is fair play among all esports athletes. The sky in red symbolizes the passion of the Korean esports community to host and welcome all athletes and participants at the 11th Esports World Championship Seoul 2019.
This shall be the 7th time that IESF shall hold its World Championships in South Korea, and shall be the 2nd time that such World championships shall be held in Seoul.
Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) has delivered teams to each and every World Championships since its inception in 2009, and is the only country to have female participation in its teams since 2012.
In many ways, South Africa is at the forefront of development of esports, not only in South Africa, but also on an international level.
Thus, MSSA shall be participating at IESF's 11th Esports World Championship Seoul 2019.
- Busan Metropolitan Government to cooperate actively in developing esports.
- GEES 2019 to be held in Busan, Korea, 29 to 31 August 2019
- IESF announces DOTA 2 as First Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- Tekken 7 selected as Official Game Title for 11th Esports World Championship
- 2019 Esports World Championship: December 11 to 15, 2019
- Who can stand for the position of National Team Manager?
- North-West University becomes the headline sponsor for MSSA's Online School League.
- 2019 Calendar of Events
- Why schools and universities should invest in esports.
Post a Comment