Even before Peru's membership was finalized, MSSA had challenged them to a 'friendly' test match in the DotA 2 esports title. The Peruvians proved just how strong they were, and trounced the South African Protea Team in a masterful display of skill.
Amanda Pakade, MSSA President, was heard to remark after the match, "The Peruvian team is one of the strongest national federation teams, and will have a good chance to win IESF's World Championships".
MSSA too applauds IESF's continual work in helping national federations to develop on a world-wide basis. IESF is the oldest and largest international federation in the world, and was founded in 2008. Since then, it had worked with a number of partners towards creating a sustainable environment for the steady growth of esports.
The newly admitted nations are represented through their respective national Esports associations, being:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: E-Sport Association Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei: Esports Association Brunei
- Montenegro: Alliance of electronic sports of Montenegro
- Peru: Asosiación Deportiva Peruana de Deportes Electrónicos
- San Marino: San Marino e-Sports Association - SMeSPA