|Learners in action.|
Since the last notification, the Management Board noticed an egregious oversight in that HearthStone had not been included. The Board swung into action, and by following proper procedure have now included HearthStone into all school events.
The MSSA School online Championships has become South Africa's largest official online championship. It is an event that lasts from 10H00 until 18H00 and is most enjoyable.
The titles to be played at such event are:
|AOS||Dota 2||PC||5 v 5|
|League of Legends||PC||5 v 5|
|VainGlory||Tablet/cell||3 v 3|
|Card||HearthStone||Multi||1 v 1|
|Fighting||Tekken Tag Tournament 2||Console||1 v 1|
|FPS||CS GO||PC,||5 v 5|
|RTS||StarCraft II||PC||1 v 1|
|Sport||FIFA '17||Console||1 v 1|
The MSSA would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the dedicated Educators for ensuring that the school teams are ready-and-able and for giving up so much of their time and patience. Only once the learners have left school will they really comprehend what the Educators have done for them.
- If less than six players, the championship shall be a Round Robin Championship
- If 6 to 10 players the championship shall be four rounds as played to the Swiss System
- If 11 to 30 players the championship shall be five rounds as played to the Swiss System
- Any player/team who is a Registered Player affiliated to a school club affiliated to MSSA may enter.
- Entry is free to all full-paid-up Registered Players.
- Only fully-paid-up Registered Players may participate in this event.
- Entries need to be submitted by no later than Wednesday, 8 February 2017.
- To register, the Educator-in-charge must complete the Google Drive document.
- MEN: The top three places (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).
- WOMEN: The top three places (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).
- School Provincial Colours: All Players that win all of their Matches at a Provincial Championship will earn School Provincial Colours. All Players who score within the top 50% in a specific Period at a any two (or more) Provincial Championships, and who also score within the top 50% at a National Championship in the same period and in the same year, will earn School Provincial Colours.
- 11 February 2017
- The first round will start at 10H00. Players shall be given 60 minutes to complete each round.
- Players must all be on-line at 9H00.
- The awarding of school provincial colours;
- The awarding of medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for both men and women;
- The ability to qualify for National Team Trials.
- The MSSA shall decide who may shout-cast the games.
- Anybody wishing to be appointed as a Shout-Caster must apply in writing to email@example.com