What is 'it'?
It is none other than MSSA's National Convention (to be held on 3 December 2017 at Fakkel School directly after SAN finishes) at which MSSA listens to its members as the members vote on:
- Who sits on he Management Board,
- The Provincial Directors,
- The Regional Directors,
- Changes to the Constitution,
- Changes to the Regulations, and
- Which esports titles will be played in 2018.
A lot has happened in the past 12 months, and MSSA has had to deal with a dying economy.
Yet MSSA still managed to send its official esports team overseas, and the BOO! Protea Esports Team did well. So well that it climbed back up to 12th place in the official ranking of member countries.
However, enough of that, now is the time for member clubs to stand up and be heard.
For those clubs that cannot make it to the National Convention, the official Proxy Form is on the Google Drive. To make it fair to all member clubs, motions cannot be amended.
Member clubs are also reminded that they have a vote based on their paid up membership, being:
- School clubs - 1 vote for every ten paid-up registered players, and
- All other clubs - 1 vote for every five paid-up registered players.
Post a Comment