|Console gamers in action in a MSSA event
- Being part of a community where your club has a real say in how things are done
- Being able to apply for National Lottery Funding – MSSA member clubs can apply for up to R200,000.00 in funding
- Being able to get assistance from your local government
- Experience increased media exposure of your events and your gamers
- Become part of the international community through the MSSA Registered players are able to become internationally recognised umpires, etc.
- Being able to put your club's news up on MSSA's blog,
- Enable your gamers to take part in MSSA events, which may qualify them for colours, overseas trips, and even sports bursaries at university.
- Gather the people together that want to form the club, and
- Hold a meeting at which you agree to start a club, and at which meeting you agree to the Constitution as well as who are the elected office-bearers of the club (all such decisions must be by consensus), and
- Write up the minutes of your inaugural meeting, and
- Send in the club’s Constitution and Application Form for Affiliation to the MSSA.
MSSA’s General Regulations
MSSA’s Discipline Specific Regulations
|Affiliation fees per club
|R100.00 per annum
|Registered with MSSA
Players who are members of school clubs
|R95.00 per player
R 5.00 per player