|Amanda Kwaza (MSSA president) awarding Samson Thinane Protea Colours for Checkers in December 2018.|
It has been an ongoing policy for Mind Sports South Africa (MSSA) to make this type of early announcement in order to help member clubs and Registered Players prepare themselves.
- Three (3) Executive Officers
- General Secretary
- Board Gaming Representative
- Card Gaming Representative
- Figure Gaming Representative
- Womens' Desk
- National Schools Director
- Legal Advisor
- Disabled Gamer's Representative
- Have served a full term on the Management Board, or
- Have served a full term as Provincial Director, or
- Have served two full terms as Regional Director, or
- Have served two full terms on a Board of Control, or
- Have earned at least ten (10) Protea caps, or
- Have served three years on the club committee of which they are currently a member.
Registered Players who are nominated must be fully-paid-up at the date of nomination and the date of election.