|MSSA's Protea eSports team that attended IeSF's 8th World Championships - Jakarta|
The MSSA is proud to announce that it shall host the 2017 On-line Provincial Championships, which will offer local players the opportunity to qualify for the National Team Trials (NTT).
- Any team consisting of players who are Registered Players affiliated to a MSSA member club may enter.
- Protea Colours: Only Players that are selected to represent South Africa in International Championships may earn National Colours if the Protea Colours Board's criteria are met.
- National Colours: All Players that win all of their Matches at a National Championship will earn National Colours.
- Provincial Colours: All Players that win all of their Matches at a Provincial Championship will earn Provincial Colours. All Players who score within the top 50% in a specific Period at a Provincial Championship, and who also score within the top 50% at a National Championship in the same period and in the same year, will earn Provincial Colours.
- All come from the same area. In other words everybody in the team must reside within 50km's, as the crow flies, to each other, or
- Any team that does not comply with point 1 above, will have to undertake to get the players in their team who are not in the same area to the venue for the test matches at their own expense.
- As usual Trials shall be done at a LAN venue, and the team that can best represent South Africa shall then be selected. The venue for the National Team Trials LAN shall be announced immediately after the Mpumulanga Championships.
- All clubs must enter their teams via the Google Drive.
- MSSA shall decide who may shout-cast the games.