CATHSSETA has called for nominations from suitable candidates to serve on the CATHSSETA board for years 2018 – 2020. The term of the office for the current Board will expire on 31 March 2017 and the fore the Minister of Higher Education and Training needs to appoint suitable candidates from relevant CATHSSETA subsectors. These candidates need to represent organised labour, ogarnised employers, civil society and other role players, as per the SETA constitution.
- Application of corporate governance and ethics
- Skills development legislation and the NSDS III
- The public Finance Management Act
- Financial management
- Education, training, and human resources development, and
- Quality assurance of learning provision