|Thomas Brown at IeSF's 2016 Referee's Course in Yinchuan, China.
- Selection of Referees for events
- Prepare Competition Regulation for IeSF events
- Prepare Competition Regulation for each game title for IeSF events
- Prepare training courses for Referees
- Assist with the running of the Academy in the following categories whether it be at a physical venue, or online, by
a. Providing feedback on online lecture videos of referee course
b. Building offline course contents and materials
c. Evaluating Referee Course Trainees at offline competitions.
d. (Trainee – Participants of offline course of International e-Sports Academy)
- Create a Code of Conduct for Referees and enforce the observance thereof
- Create a hierarchy for Referees to be used in IeSF Championships
If you feel that you have what it takes, and are a fully-paid-up Registered Player, please contact MSSA at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.