|Checkers, Morabaraba, and wargames.|
Free State: JCS Private Centre, 2 Tafelberg Street, Vaalpark, Sasolburg on 29 & 30 April 2017.
Gauteng: The Blue Room, Old Edwardian Society, 11 Ninth Avenue, Lower Houghton on 29 & 30 April 2017.
Mpumulanga: HTS Witbank, Witbank on 29 & 30 April 2017.
Period Starting times Saturday Sunday Times # of rounds Times # of rounds Ancients 9H00-17H00 2 9H00-17H00 2 Backgammon 9H00-17H00 5 Checkers (8 x 8) 9H00-17H00 5 Draughts (Brazilian) 9H00-17H00 5 Draughts (International) 9H00-17H00 5 Diplomacy 9H00-17H00 2 9H00-17H00 2 Horse & Musket 9H00-17H00 2 9H00-17H00 2 Morabaraba 9H00-17H00 5 SesothoMorabaraba 9H00-17H00 5 Pike & Shot 9H00-17H00 2 9H00-17H00 2 World War II 9H00-17H00 2 9H00-17H00 2
All entries must be done on the club's Google Drive page, and army lists (if applicable) must be e-mailed to:
- Free State: Leonard Loftus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gauteng: Colin Webster - email@example.com
- Mpumulanga: Morizane Boyes - firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOOL: Medals shall be awarded to the first three players who
are registered players in such category.
- PRIMARY SCHOOL: Medals shall be awarded to the first three players who are registered players in such category.
Colours: All Players that win all of their Matches at a
Provincial Championship will earn School Provincial Colours. All
Players who score within the top 50% in a specific Period at a
Provincial Championship, and who also score within the top 50% at a
National or Provincial Championship in the same period and in the
same year, will earn Provincial Colours in their category.
- National Team Trials: All Players that score within the top 20% or top three places, whichever is greater, in a specific Period at a Provincial or National Championship will earn an invitation to National Team Trials for the Junior National Team. National Team Trials shall be held in the event that a National Team must be selected to represent South Africa when competing in such period in an International Championship.