|HTS Tom Naudé in action.|
Thus at MSSA's 2016 AGM the titles were decided upon for 2017.
The esports titles played at School LAN Provincial and National Championships were:
|Saturday||StarCraft II||League of Legends||HearthStone||Tekken Tag Tournament II|
|Sunday||CounterStrike: GO||FIFA '17||DotA 2||VainGlory|
The decision on the esports titles to be played at MSSA's 2018 School LAN Provincial and National Championships will depend on:
- Nominations made by member clubs,
- Popularity of the esports title among entrants,
- If the esports title will promote development and representitity,
- If the esports title will help produce future members of the Protea Esports Team, and
- The financial affordability of promoting such esports title.
Post a Comment